Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Feb 25, 2015 - Laurion Announces Letter Of Intent with Boss Power Corporation to Acquire the Bell Mountain Project
TORONTO, Ontario - February 25, 2015 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (\'Laurion\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: LME; OTCPINK: LMEFF) announced today that it had entered into a non-binding Letter of Intent (the \'LOI\') with Boss Power Corp. (TSX.V: BPU) (\'Boss Power\') dated February 20, 2015, to acquire legal and beneficial right, title and interest (the \'Interest\') in the Bell Mountain Project (\'Bell Mountain Project\') located in Churchill County, Nevada for $6
- Mon Feb 2, 2015 - Laurion Terminates Amended Purchase Agreement with Lincoln Mining for the Bell Mountain Project
TORONTO, Ontario - February 2, 2015 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (\'Laurion\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: LME; OTCPINK: LMEFF) announced today that it has terminated, for non-payment by Lincoln Mining Corporation (\'Lincoln\'), the purchase and sale agreement dated November 28, 2012, as amended (the \'Purchase Agreement\') and announced in a press release dated September 9, 2014. Pursuant to the Purchase Agreement, Lincoln was to pay Laurion a cash purchase price of $2,350,000 according to a prescri
- Wed Dec 31, 2014 - 2014 Annual Report
- Wed Dec 31, 2014 - Laurion Issues Stock Options to its Directors
TORONTO December 31, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: LME) and (OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\' or the \'Corporation\') is announcing that it has decided to grant, on December 31, 2014, a total of 1,600,000 stock options (the \'Options\') to its board of directors (the \'Board\'). The Corporation's Compensation Committee will issue the Options to the
- Tue Sep 30, 2014 - Quarterly Report for the Period Ended Sept 30, 2014
- Tue Sep 9, 2014 - Laurion Announces Amended Payment Terms to Purchase Agreement with Lincoln Mining for the Bell Mountain Project
TORONTO - September 9, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') announced today that it has consented to amend the payment terms under the purchase and sale agreement dated November 28, 2012 (the \'Purchase Agreement\'), governing the sale by Laurion of the Bell Mountain Project (as defined below) to Lincoln Mining Corporation (\'Lincoln
- Wed Sep 3, 2014 - Laurion Confidence Endorsed by Independent Expertise: Ishkoday Base and Precious Metal Project Indicated to be Proximal to Volcanic and Hydrothermal Centre
Toronto- September 3, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') is pleased to announce the results of an independent, expert geological and structural evaluation of the Ishkoday Property. The Ishkoday Property is located 220 kilometres northeast of Thunder Bay and 28 kilometres north east of the Town of Beardmore, Ontario.
- Tue Jul 22, 2014 - Laurion Increases Focus on Ishkoday Discovery Project: Announces Disposition of Midlothian Property
TORONTO -- July 22, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') is pleased to announce that it has executed a Purchase and Sale Agreement (\'Agreement\') with Kiska Metals Corporation (TSX.V : KSK) (\'Kiska\') for the disposition of Laurion's 51% interest in the Midlothian Project (the \'Project\'). The Midlothian Property is an e
- Mon Jun 30, 2014 - Quarterly Report for the Period Ended June 30, 2014
- Thu Jun 26, 2014 - Women lift presence in SA mining as global demographic deficit looms