Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed Nov 6, 2013 - Laurion Announces Channel Sampling and Prospecting Results on Ishkoday Au/Ag Rich VMS Target with High Grade Results.
15.00 g/t Au, 35.4 g/t Ag, 1.07% Zn and 0.41% Cu, over 1m
3.14 g/t Au, 23.2 g/t Ag, 2.62% Zn, 0.20% Cu and 0,15% Pb over 3m
10.20 g/t Au, 45.5 g/t Ag, 22.30% Zn and 3.32% Pb (Grab)
TORONTO - November 6, 2013- Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') is pleased to announce results of a prospecting program which was carried out in October 2013. Several new zones were discovered in the summer during field visits which
- Mon Sep 30, 2013 - Quarterly Report for the Period Ended Sept 30, 2013
- Wed Aug 7, 2013 - Chip Samples from Bjorkman Zone on Laurion's Midlothian Property Assay 0.3 m @ 4,810 g/t (140 oz/ton) and 0.8 m @ 2,060 g/t (60 oz/ton) Gold
TORONTO, Ontario - August 7, 2013 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (\'Laurion\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: LME) and (OTCQX: LMEFF) is pleased to report the assay results from property-wide samples collected in May as well as follow-up sampling of the Bjorkman zone, on its Midlothian property. An initial grab sample from the Bjorkman zone assayed 12,700 g/t Au and a second grab sample collected 5 m away assayed 296 g/t Au (see news release of July 23, 2013). Laurion spent two days on the property i
- Thu Aug 1, 2013 - Laurion Completes First Tranche of Private Placement
TORONTO, Ontario - August 1, 2013 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: LME) and (OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that it has closed the first tranche of a private placement (the \'Offering\') consisting of 3,333,332 flow-through units (each a \'Unit\') at a price of $0.06 per Unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $199,999.92. Please note that the Offering remains subject to the final approval of the TSX Venture Exchange (the \'TSX-V\').
Each Unit consists of: (i
- Tue Jul 23, 2013 - Laurion's Midlothian Property Grab Samples Assay 12,700 g/t (370 oz/ton) and 296 g/t (8.6 oz/ton) Gold
TORONTO, Ontario - July 23, 2013 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (\'Laurion\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: LME) and (OTCQX: LMEFF) is pleased to report that a grab sample collected in May from a quartz vein/alteration zone, named the Bjorkman zone, on its Midlothian property assayed 12,700 g/t Au. A second grab sample collected from the same zone 5 m away assayed 296 g/t Au. Grab samples are selective by nature and are unlikely to represent average grades of the deposit
The Midlothian property co
- Sun Jun 30, 2013 - Quarterly Report for the Period Ended June 30, 2013
- Wed Jun 12, 2013 - Laurion Files NI 43-101 Resource Estimate on the Sturgeon River Mine Waste Pile and Tailings, Ishkoday Property
TORONTO, Ontario - June 12, 2013 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (\'Laurion\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: LME) and (OTCQX: LMEFF) is pleased to report that it has filed a National Instrument 43-101 (\'NI 43-101\') compliant technical report related to its press release issued on April 23, 2013. The Technical Report is available under the Company's profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Company's website at
- Mon Jun 10, 2013 - Laurion Announces Results of Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
TORONTO, Ontario - June 10, 2013 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (\'Laurion\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V: LME) and (OTCQX: LMEFF) is pleased to announce the voting results from its annual and special meeting of shareholders held on June 7, 2013 (the \'Meeting\'). At the Meeting, the shareholders elected Michael Bourassa, David Burkes, Terrence Byberg, Gerard Lanthier, Cynthia Le Sueur-Aquin, Neil Westoll, Douglas Bolton and Joe Campbell as directors of the Company.
- Fri Jun 7, 2013 - Ishkoday Property NI 43-101 Resource Estimate
- Tue Apr 23, 2013 - Laurion Announces Resource Estimate of 144,070 Tonnes of Surface Stockpile Grading 1.59 g/t Gold and 137,501 Tonnes of Tailings Grading 0.67 g/t Gold
Metallurgical Tests Indicates 87% Gold Recovery in Gravity Testwork from the Waste Stockpile,<br /> and 96% Recovery of Gold in Cyanide Leach Testwork from the Low Grade Tailings.
TORONTO - April 23, 2013- Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') is pleased to announce that NI 43-101 Measured and Indicated resource estimates have been prepared by Laurion's consultants GeoVector Management Inc. (\'GeoVe