Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Sep 30, 2014 - Quarterly Report for the Period Ended Sept 30, 2014
- Tue Sep 9, 2014 - Laurion Announces Amended Payment Terms to Purchase Agreement with Lincoln Mining for the Bell Mountain Project
TORONTO - September 9, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') announced today that it has consented to amend the payment terms under the purchase and sale agreement dated November 28, 2012 (the \'Purchase Agreement\'), governing the sale by Laurion of the Bell Mountain Project (as defined below) to Lincoln Mining Corporation (\'Lincoln
- Wed Sep 3, 2014 - Laurion Confidence Endorsed by Independent Expertise: Ishkoday Base and Precious Metal Project Indicated to be Proximal to Volcanic and Hydrothermal Centre
Toronto- September 3, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') is pleased to announce the results of an independent, expert geological and structural evaluation of the Ishkoday Property. The Ishkoday Property is located 220 kilometres northeast of Thunder Bay and 28 kilometres north east of the Town of Beardmore, Ontario.
- Tue Jul 22, 2014 - Laurion Increases Focus on Ishkoday Discovery Project: Announces Disposition of Midlothian Property
TORONTO -- July 22, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') is pleased to announce that it has executed a Purchase and Sale Agreement (\'Agreement\') with Kiska Metals Corporation (TSX.V : KSK) (\'Kiska\') for the disposition of Laurion's 51% interest in the Midlothian Project (the \'Project\'). The Midlothian Property is an e
- Mon Jun 30, 2014 - Quarterly Report for the Period Ended June 30, 2014
- Thu Jun 26, 2014 - Women lift presence in SA mining as global demographic deficit looms
- Tue Jun 10, 2014 - Laurion Announces Results Of Annual And Special Meeting Of Shareholders
TORONTO, Ontario - June 10, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (\'Laurion\' or the \'Corporation\') (TSX-V: LME) and (OTCQX: LMEFF) is pleased to announce the voting results from its annual and special meeting of shareholders held on June 6, 2014 (the \'Meeting\'). At the Meeting, the shareholders elected Michael Bourassa, David Burkes, Terrence Byberg
- Wed Jun 4, 2014 - Drilling on the Ishkoday Property
- Tue May 27, 2014 - Laurion Provides Corporate Update on Asset Monetization, Exploration Planning and Annual Shareholders Meeting
TORONTO -- May 27, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') is pleased to provide shareholders with the following update of its current activities. The Corporation is most pleased with drill results obtained to date on its Ishkoday discovery property located 220km north east of Thunder Bay, and is maintaining its \'one pr
- Wed May 14, 2014 - Laurion Ishkoday Discovery Property Intersects a 35 to 45m Wide Zone of Polymetallic Mineralization on the "A" Zone of the 3km Loki Trend
TORONTO - May 14, 2014 - Laurion Mineral Exploration Inc. (TSX.V: LME; OTCQX: LMEFF) (\'Laurion\') is pleased to announce as the initial step to define a phase-one drill program, the results of two strategic diamond drill holes totalling 424m on the high grade polymetallic \'A\' Zone of the Loki Trend, Ishkoday Property located 220km north east of Thunder Bay, Ontario.